Your City Councilor.
“I’m truly excited at the opportunity to represent the neighborhood that has been so important to me and my family for many years. I’m confident my experience, leadership skills, new vision, and dedication to my community will bring a well-rounded and committed voice for the residents of Centralville to the Lowell City Council. As I raise my young family in this great neighborhood and city, I strongly believe it is time for a new generation of leadership,”.
Some of my priorities..
• Committed to providing constituent services and advocating for residents on neighborhood issues. Always available for constituent requests and needs.
• Regularly seek input from community stakeholders on all district
• Proposing text line to report DPW and code enforcement issues.
• Ensuring residents of Centralville are provided the very best
educational opportunities for their children.
• Continuously advocating for students while ensuring tax dollars are being spent wisely.
• Ensure the LHS construction project remains on schedule, and on budget while ensuring students and staff members are not disrupted during construction.
• Ending the 30 year practice of regularly closing firehouses.
• Supporting community policing and turning the Bridge St precinct into a community hub for residents and police to collaboratively build relationships within our community.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Ensuring the City of Lowell and partners, engage in best practices
on DEI efforts while continuously monitoring and addressing areas for improvements.
• Actively engage with various stakeholders on DEI efforts across the community.
- Continuing to advocate for prevention & awareness programs.
- Continue to advocate for recovery services.
Providing top notch recreational facilities for our residents.
Advocating for additional recreational opportunities for the neighborhoods children.
--Protecting greenspace and wetlands.
-Reducing carbon footprint & reducing waste.
-Advocating for environmental justice.
-Supporting green building initiatives